As one of the many people in the USA who needs to lose weight and change their diet, I look for quick and easy food items that are good for me. Soups are one of those items. Whether it’s homemade or a can Progresso, soups are (for the most part) waist line friendly.
With 40 delicious soups with 100 calories or less per serving, Progresso Soup has a variety of offerings that help you beat diet boredom and satisfy your taste cravings, while helping you stick to your weight management calorie goals. Progresso soups are packed with hearty ingredients like pasta, beans, rice, meat and vegetables that suit your taste buds and make you feel good about including it in your meal choices.
- This year, the Souper You® Contest will provide three lucky winners with an ultimate makeover experience in Hollywood; this includes a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, California where the winner will receive a head-to-toe makeover including hair and makeup, guided shopping spree with a $1,000 fashion retailer gift card, $1,000 spending money and 2 tickets to this season´s live finale of NBC´sThe Biggest Loser
- Progresso is asking fans to visit www.SouperYou.com and submit their photo with a brief essay about why they love Progresso soups and why they deserve a makeover, by no later than February 22nd
- Fans can check back on March 12th for the announcement of the top ten finalists, and to vote for their favorite finalist until March 25th
- In addition, visit http://bit.ly/ProgressoCoup to download a printable coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of four (4) cans of Progresso Soup today.
- Also, tune into The Biggest Loser on NBC Tuesdays at 8/7c
I personally love including soup in my diet. Yummy and filling, what more can you ask for?
Check out this amazing video of the 2011 winner experience.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a Progresso Soup prize pack which includes
- (2) VIP Coupons for Progresso Soup
- (1) copy of “The Biggest Loser” Workout DVD
“Disclosure: The Progresso® Souper You® prize pack, information, coupon, and giveaway have been provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark”