Also known as my “Bucket List”, here is my list of 80 things I would like to do before I die.
1: Learn to play the guitar.
2: See Tori Amos in concert.
3: Take a photography course.
4: Go back to school.
5: Learn how to use a sewing machine.
6: Lose weight and keep it off.
7: Take my kids to Disney World.
8: Have a real wedding and honeymoon with my husband.
9: Make a Soufflé.
10: Sing in a band.
11: Learn to speak at least one other language.
12: Learn to drive and actually be comfortable behind the wheel.
13: Go on a European Cruise.
14: Visit all the beaches in Maine
15: Learn how to read music.
16: Have a cup of Kona Coffee in Hawaii.
17: Visit the Pyramids in Egypt.
18: Visit the Smithsonian.
19: See Elton John in concert.
20: Beat my husband in a one on one game of trivial pursuit.
21: Learn to Juggle.
22: Grow a huge garden.
23: Own my own home again.
24: Be completely debt free.
25: Start a book club.
26: Host a weekly “Happy Hour” like my Nana.
27: Make a macaroni and cheese that I think tastes as good as my moms.
28: Own my own soup and sandwich shop.
29: Learn to grill
30: Visit Stonehenge.
31: Kiss the Blarney Stone.
32: Go to Mardi Gras
33: See the Taj Mahal
34: Have a career I love.
35: Learn html.
36: Drink Tequila in Mexico
37: Own a Mac
38: Rent a hotel room for a weekend with my friends and just drink wine and gossip.
39: Raise Chickens
40: Go to a movie premiere
41. Manage to keep my house clean for more then an hour.
42. Go to FAO Swarz
43. Meet NKOTB backstage at one of their concerts
44. Preform in Jesus Christ Superstar
45. Own a family summer camp on a lake
46. Pay for a young family’s meal in a restaurant anonymously
47. See my kids graduate college
48. See my kids get married
49. Play with my grandchildren
50. See my husband graduate college
51. Grow roses the way my Aunt Normie did
52: Make donuts like my Aunt Normie did
53. Go to The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter
54. Visit all 50 states
55. Build my own What Not
56. Do the Freedom Tour
57. Give a bunch of toys to the Santa Fund
58. See my best friend Kate marry the man of her dreams
59. Go on vacation with just my sisters
60. Learn to french braid
61. Eat a doughnut at Voodoo doughnut
62. Have a post go completely viral.
63. Record an album.
64. Get over my fear of singing alone.
65. Be in the audience at an Ellen show.
66. See the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade in person
67. Actually have a hair style that I 100% love.
68. Go Geo-caching
69. Get into Genealogy
70. See Wicked on Broadway
71. Find something really cool while metal detecting.
72. Learn to ballroom dance
73. Go on an archaeological dig
74. Spend the night at the Boston Museum of Science again.
75. Meet Sara Bareilles
76. Be in an A Capella group
77. Make homemade croissants.
78. Learn how to decorate cakes
79. Completely re-purpose and old piece of furniture and make it new and beautiful again.
80. Be in a production of Les Miserables on stage.
Hopefully I can cross a lot of these off my list! What’s on your bucket list?