Are you looking for ways to finish up your kiddos Easter basket, but don’t want/need to add any more sugary treats? VTech has some fun items that won’t break the bank or the kids teeth! For little girls, VTech has some awesome new cartridges for the Innotab. If you don’t know what the Innotab is, check out my reviews here, here, and here. These interactive and educational cartridges feature two of the most popular characters in the 4 to 7 age range, Doc McStuffins and Sophia the First! I know my daughter Katie is going to be so excited that the Easter Bunny left both these titles for her! Here is what to expect from both these exciting new VTech Innotab cartridges:
VTech InnoTab Doc McStuffins Game Software InnoTab®Doc McStuffins software cartridge (Ages 4-7 years; MSRP: $24.99) – Learn reading, vocabulary, observation, logic, memory, math, visual skills, creativity, healthy living and more! The Doc is in! – Read a story about Lambie and Doc in an e-book, color in Doc’s Big Book of Boo-Boos and play games with Doc and her friends. VTech InnoTab Sofia Game Software
– Seven learning games and two creative activities teach counting, colors, patterns, problem solving and more! Join Sofia on this wild and thrilling day!
– Learn how Sofia becomes a princess in Story Mode with the interactive e-book. Take pictures with favorite characters and scenes (camera activity compatible with any InnoTab® system with a camera).
For the boys, VTEch offers some pretty cool cars and dinosaurs that will sure to delight! Even my daughter Katie likes to play with VTech Go!Go! Smart Wheels Vehicles and Switch and Go Dino Turbo toys! Infact I will bet that my older two boys will be playing with these as well!
Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Vehicles (Ages 1-5 years; MSRP: $7.99)
– These electronic play vehicles are perfectly sized for little hands and entertain children with a light-up button that activates music and sounds.
– Little ones will also learn about different letters and vehicle names through pretend play.
Switch & Go Dinos®Turbo Assortment (Ages 3-8 years; MSRP: $9.99)
– Kids can rev up the action with flywheels that let the dinos race and roar across the floor. Each dino also emits realistic vehicle and dinosaur sounds and phrases that teach fun facts about each dino.
– The range features six new dinos, including Dart the Triceratops, Zipp the T-Rex, Spur the Stegosaurus, Fray the Ankylosaurus, Cruz the Spinosaurus and Spinner the Stygimoloch.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a VTech prize pack that includes 4 products like the ones mentioned above!
The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech.