Scholastic sent me this title, and is also providing a prize pack for one winner from my site. All opinions are 100% my own.
LEGO® plus Scholastic = perfection! My kiddos have loved LEGO for years now and my oldest absolutely loves to read. So it’s brilliant that Lego has teamed up with Scholastic to come up with these fun non-fiction books! When I was in school, I loved it when we would get the Scholastic flyer and have the book fair. My kids also have this love and can’t wait to purchase a new book or two. I sincerely hope that at this year’s book fair, they have the new Lego non-fiction series, because I think they will be hugely popular with the youngsters!
WHAT IS LEGO® NONFICTION?
Two powerhouse brands, LEGO and Scholastic, come together to reinvent children’s nonfiction publishing. In this innovative new publishing program, LEGO models and minifigures are illustrated in fun and fantastic scenarios throughout as the first point of engagement for kids with real-world topics. This program represents a marriage of core values between LEGO and Scholastic: imagination, creativity, fun, and learning, as well as providing the most engaging, educational information for children.
- An imaginative, fun, and informative nonfiction reading experience from Scholastic and The LEGO® Group—two of the most trusted brands in the world
- Visually stimulating packaging, interiors, and added-value including die-cuts, foil, and stickers
- A combination of LEGO illustrations with real world photographs yield HILARIOUS and INFORMATIVE books kids won’t put down.
- Humor and creativity that kids LOVE and EXPECT from the LEGO brand
- “Building starters” throughout each book encourage the connection between the reading experience and real-world LEGO building
- Amazing facts that kids WANT to know from Scholastic
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
LEGO Nonfiction books will be released for a variety of reading levels, ranging from ages 4 – 12. The first four books are in stores now!
– Leveled Readers (ages 5- 7)
Emerging nonfiction readers love exploring favorite themes! The “Leveled Readers” series will consist of three levels which will be called out on book covers. Each level builds in complexity as the child’s nonfiction literacy skills progress. Each book also includes stickers!
o Plus more Leveled Readers titles to come in 2017!
– Favorite Topics (ages 7 – 10)
Focused, deeper dives into topics kids love, including:
o plus more Favorite Topics titles to come in 2017!
– Ultimate Fact Book (ages 8-12)
Coming October 2016: Factastic: A LEGO Adventure in the Real World
The ultimate holiday gift book, packed with amazing facts and real-world photos the whole family can enjoy!
More LEGO Nonfiction books to come in 2017, including Early Readers (ages 4-8) and Activity Books (ages 6-9).
I love that even though my middle son, Rowan is 14, he still likes to look through and read the Lego non-fiction books!
TAKE A LEGO ADVENTURE IN THE REAL WORLD!
One (1) winner receives copies of four LEGO Nonfiction books:
- Deep Dive
- Dino Safari
- Knights and Castles
· Plus a Lego Nonfiction poster!
Giveaway open to US addresses only.
Prizing and samples provided by Scholastic.